The Odette MMOG converter tool is used to convert the MMOG/LE v4 Excel workbooks into XML files, which can be imported into the MMOG.np web portal. This is useful when you want to:
- populate a new Assessment in MMOG.np with answers from a previous assessment which is in an Excel format,
- import an existing Assessment which is in an Excel format to create a historical record in MMOG.np,
- import customer feedback based on an Excel MMOG LE V4 workbook in MMOG np.
The convert tool can also be used to convert an MMOG/LE v4.1 Assessment created in MMOG.np into an Excel format.
How to convert and MMOG/LE Assessment:
NOTE: Only MMOG/LE v4.1 can be converted. However, v4.1 can be imported into a v5 MMOG/LE Assessment.
- Click here to download the converter tool (Zip file)
- Once you have downloaded the Zip file, extract all the files on your computer
- Click on “MMOG-Converter” to open the application
Reference the Odette MMOG.np Converter Tool – English (pdf) for detailed instructions on how to complete the conversion process
Steps for importing an MMOG/LE v4.1 Assessment into the MMOG.np for an internal site:
NOTE: Only users with the role of “Company admin” or “Site admin” can create a new MMOG/LE Assessment
- Log in to the MMOG.np web portal
- Go to the “Edit” menu located in the toolbar
- Select “All Assessments”
- Click the “New assessment” command button located towards the bottom of the screen
- Input the information into the form on the “New assessment” screen
- If you have uploaded the catalogs for v4.1 and v5, you will have the ability to select which version you want to create
- If you are creating an MMOG/LE v5 Assessment, upon importing the XML file, the criteria will be automatically mapped from v4.1 to v5
- Check the “Include feedback” box if you want to import the customer feedback recorded in the “Assessment & Gap Analysis” worksheet in the Excel workbook,
- Click the “Select assessment” command button located at the bottom of the form, under “To add answers from an existing assessment, upload an assessment result file.“
- From the dialog box, locate and select the MMOG/LE V4.1 results file that was converted to XML,
- Click the “Open” command button on the dialog box.
- Click the “Save” command button to complete the import process.
Reference page 17 – 18 of the “How to complete an assessment” user guide for detailed instructions on how to import an Assessment.